Thursday, October 12, 2006

Survivor and CSI

Ok, I feel I have watched enough of this season of Survivor to comment a bit. But just a bit. Because I'm honestly not following as close as I usually do. I did like the immunity challenge tonight. That was great. A thrilling watch. I'm also going on record as saying my fav to win is Flica.

And that's all I have to say about that.

But, what about tonight's CSI??? What did they do to my Greg???? How DARE they? My poor, poor baby. Man. And what was with the chemistry with Sara while poor greg was lying and bleeding internally to death? Huh? Did she forget about her fling with Grisolm, or is Greg just the younger man?

And Kevin Federline as a guest star? Kevin Federline? What? Ok, I can see if the guy wants to audition and get a bit part like anyone else, but what the hell is with the 'guest star' credit? What the hell has he done to earn that, besides knock up Brittany Spears.

And that's all I gotta say about that.

4 Comments:

Anonymous krisr said...

Just for the record I'm going with Yul to win. BEFORE he had the idol I picked him, wink wink. I can't believe CSI either, I was so upset about the whole thing then KFed waltzes in...ruined the entire episode. Stay frosty.

6:10 a.m.  
Blogger Red Rocket said...

Man, I miss all the good stuff. Might have to catch up during re-run season.

1:15 p.m.  
Blogger noricum said...

I *thought* that looked like Federline! His grin seemed rather out of place. And what's up with wanting to go to jail? Or that whole big sermon at the end? Sheesh!

2:09 p.m.  
Blogger Sue said...

Ugh. CSI was horrible last night. I would rather get my ceptic tank pumped, er, if I had one.

10:05 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home