Thursday, November 30, 2006

NaBloPoMo ~ THE END

So. This is it. The last day of National Blog Posting Month. What did I think of it?

That depends. Have the prizes been given out yet?

No? In that case....I loved it!

For reals, though, it has been fun. It was definately a challenge getting to the computer every day to try and post something. A few days were close calls. I was a fairly regular poster before, but everyday is HARD, peeps. Also, I feel as though the quality of my posts went down a bit. That's not all nablopomo's fault. I've been very busy. What with the glitter and all. But I think I would prefer posting less often, but with a bit more substance.

And I missed the visiting. In the small amount of time I have on the computer each day, I like to spend some of it visiting blog friends. That was almost impossible this past month. I plan to make up for it some in the coming days. Or maybe after Christmas.

All in all, I liked it. It was a challenge. And I tend to not pass down a challenge. Ever. So, please, don't dare me to do anything crazy. Please.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Melissa said...

Congratulations! You made it. I love the Christmas decorations, btw. And they're glitter-free! How nice. ;)

10:05 a.m.  
Blogger Lucy said...

Oh, so that's what that was....I haven't been posting as much as usual so I didn't understand the NaBloPoMo thingy....I thought it was some secret society. I was sorta part of NaNoBloPoMo! (just made that up!)

10:43 a.m.  
Blogger Nichole R. said...

Hey, your balls look great! I'm not telling you about Holidailies. Don't you dare google it!

12:29 p.m.  
Blogger The Zero Boss said...

Congrats!

And I promise not to make a joke about Nichole's comment that "your balls look great".

Even though I REALLY want to.

7:14 p.m.  
Blogger Chickity China said...

Hey, your balls look great!

Heh heh!

It is rather festive here now! But bring on the glitter! Ho! Ho! Ho! (Actually, I'm not a glitter fan at all).

3:48 p.m.  
Anonymous Kendra said...

I have to say that I found your blog some time ago and find you very entertaining :) I haven't read for a little bit and I really needed some of your posts tonight...thanks for the laugh! It relaxed me a bit :)

10:22 p.m.  
Blogger sarala said...

Nice looking blog. Your graphics are very nice.

11:34 p.m.  
Blogger utenzi said...

Congratulations on posting every day in November, Tara. I did it too! But it's easy for me 'cause I blabber a lot. Good luck with December!

11:50 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home