Wednesday, November 01, 2006

NaBloPoMo Post 1

I am FAR too tired to post Halloween pics of my own kids right now. That would involve going to the other room to get the camera, find the damn cord, plug it in and do computer mumbo jumbo to it. Too much effort. They were cute though. I'll post them soon.

I am going attempt that NaBloPoMo (National Blog Posting Month) thing, though. Ya know. A post everday for the month of November. Attempt. I'm pretty busy peeps. Not a lot of time for typing and wittiness. But, plenty of old photos of myself growing up already on my computer. So, for the next month, I will, at least, post a wonderful and nostalgic photo of me. And probably my sisters, since I could never seem to shake them for long.

Starting with:


That's Halloween sometime in the early 80's. 1982, I think. Whatever. I'm the cheerleader. Awwwww. Sister3 is a bride. Sister2 is apparently a punk....or a hooker. Not sure which. Ahh. Good times. Good times.


(Yes, I know the letters are backwards. My dad put the slide in the scanner backwards. Yell at him.)

5 Comments:

Blogger Brandy said...

Awwww tooo Cute!!!!

8:11 AM  
Anonymous Lorraine said...

So cute!

Good luck with the bloggy thingy. I know I won't be able to do it 'cause guess where I'll be next week not having time to post. Can ya guess??? DISNEY WORLD!!! I will think of you fondly while there. :)

9:39 AM  
Blogger Domestic Goddess said...

Go Team, Crochet!

11:24 AM  
Blogger ladylinoleum said...

LOL...a punk or a hooker...similar looks depending upon the wearer.

I salute your effort to post daily this month. Not gonna happen over my way. I am still reading email from a month ago. I know, sad...

5:27 PM  
Blogger Tammy said...

Soooooo cute!! Hey, maybe I can get off my lazy rear and update my blog, instead of just reading everyone else's. lol

6:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home