Saturday, November 11, 2006

NaBloPoMo Post 11~ LEST WE FORGET

Today is Remembrance Day here in Canada. (hence the poppy tattoo, in case anyone has yet to put those two events together) I am spending my morning in quite reflection, remembering all of the soldiers we have lost in the past decades, years and months. I will be reflecting from a table at Tim Horton's, drinking buckets of coffee.

Alleged hubby will be at a military parade, and I need to be at work at noon. And, what with all the parades being at 11:11 am, he can't possibly drive me to work afterwards. The logistics just don't work. So, I will be dropped at the Timmie's next to the mall a few hours before my shift. Poor, poor me.

Allthough, my poor broken ass IS having some reservations about the bench seats there.

And then tonight, TONIGHT, is the Dollar Store Christmas party! Whoooooo!

I'll tel ya'll about it tomorrow.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sue said...

Oo! I love military parades! Reminds me of the military academy where my brother went to school. Have a great day.

2:28 PM  
Blogger Vanessa said...

We don't have Tim Hortons here in California - I wish we did from everything I've heard about them.
Also, LOVE the tatoo! congratulations, it looks as though its turned out nicely.

3:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home