Monday, November 13, 2006

NaBloPoMo Post 13 ~ Broken Ass Update

I can now get out of the car without gasping in pain. And that is about the only improvement. I cannot get out of my office chair at all. Which is why I am standing above my keyboard typing this. It sucks.

So, please enjoy yesterday's photo. It was posted late, so some of you may not have had time to fully appreciate the humor of it. I took that photo in Niagara Falls a few years ago. I just got it developed this week. It's amazing what can get done when you can't sit down.

My ass and I will attempt a longer post tomorrow.

2 Comments:

Blogger Brandy said...

Lets see if I can leave a comment today. It wouldnt let me the other day. I so sorry you broke your ass... I hope it is feeling much better. I cant really remember everything I typed a couple of days ago, but it was a good one.

10:37 AM  
Blogger Brandy said...

Now I remember... That is a totally cool tattoo!!

10:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home