Wednesday, November 15, 2006

NaBloPoMo Post 15

I came home from work yesterday to find that my alleged husband went ahead and painted the living room for me. The color is 'bavarian cream'. Awwww. Ain't that sweet? It's actually even more 'awww', because he HATES painting. Loathes it. Would rather poke out his own eyes than paint. See? Awwwwwwwww.

He said it was because he had a my-wife-is-so-busy-what-with-the-kids-and-work-and-cleaning-and-laundry-and-all-and-I-really-should-help-out-with-the-painting-because-it's-such-a-big-job-and-then-I-will-be-the-bestest-alleged-husband-ever moment. I think that there may have been a little bit of If-I-don't-do-this-she's-NEVER-gonna-get-around-to-it thrown in there, but whatever. It's one less room I have to paint.

He was also worried that I would be upset because I hadn't budgeted for redecorating this month and he went ahead and started it anyway. Thinking I would be mad. And doing it anyway. Hmmmm.

Still. One less room to paint. I'm really OK with it. Except that he left the second coat for me to do.

I'll try to come back later and do some blog hopping, now that it is slightly easier to sit in a chair.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Naomi said...

Awwwwwwwwww, that was really sweet.

1:45 PM  
Blogger Christy said...

What a sweet guy! I wish we could paint here! Renting cause of the military can suck-for sure! I'm tired of white walls!

2:21 PM  
Blogger Brandy said...

Awww he is such a sweetheart! Glad to hear your a** is starting to feel better! Dont work too hard!

3:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home