Saturday, November 18, 2006

NaBloPoMo Post 18

So, Monday I am turning 31. Yup. My birthday. I'm letting ya'll know now, so you still have the weekend to go and buy me something good. But, don't get anything for my sisters. Just me.

Here's a somewhat dark and fuzzy photo of a past birthday.


I think it was right before our friends arrived. I'm pretty sure the Cabbage Patch Kids were not the only guests that year, allthough they did go EVERYWHERE with us. All six of them. Let's see, if that was the birthday after the Cabbage craze, which was in '83 I think, then that would mean it was '84 in the photo, making me 9 years old. I mean 'us'. Whatever.

What you want to note, however, are the photos within the photo. Top left hand corner. See them?


Yes, those ARE off the shoulder pink Thriller shirts we are wearing. But, of course, of the shoulder was too slutty for my mom, so we had to wear white blouses underneath. You can't see it in that picture, but we are also each wearing one silver glove. For reals. We really are. What? MJ was pretty big back then, ya know. Shut up.

1 Comments:

Blogger Brandy said...

Well just in case I forget on Monday!!

Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday dear Tara,
Happy Birthday to you!!

I hope you have a great one with many more to come!!

12:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home