Saturday, November 04, 2006

NaBloPoMo Post 4 ~ Don't Hassle the Hoff

There has been a STUNNING turn of events in the matter of my family photos. I have discovered an amazing fact that I don't think any of us were aware of.

The same year that we went to Disneyland, we also, of course, hit Universal Studios. I love it there. Except the Jaws, bit. That scared the poop out of me. And when I took Big Brat there a billion years later, it scared the poop out of her, too.

What WAS fun was all the little displays that people could pose in front of for photos. Like me and my sisters with KITT, the car from Knight Rider.


I'm obviously a little pooped out, and mysisters appear to be annoyed by that.

And a bit later,we were in a jail and bending the bars to escape...... Boy are WE strong, eh?


But WAIT!

Who is that IN the jail with us???? The right hand side?

That's not David Hasselhoff, in all of his 80's hair glory, is it????



This just may alter the course of my life. I have to call my sisters.



7 Comments:

Blogger KathyMarie said...

What? A young Tara and David Hasselhoff and His Hair all in the same picture?

I may need a little lie-down.

9:03 a.m.  
Anonymous Lorraine said...

These trips down your "memory lane" are great. Funny, but I remember much more "big hair" in the 80's than I've seen here. Lovin' all the pictures though.

12:46 p.m.  
Blogger Rashenbo said...

Ah!!! The Hasselhoff... the knight rider.. the memories!!! :)

I loved visiting your blog.

Cheers.

10:15 p.m.  
Blogger Sue said...

Cute pics! My kids were seriously displeased with my husband and I for taking them into the 3-D Honey We Shrunk Oureselves at Disneyland. hehehe.

2:09 a.m.  
Blogger Brandy said...

Ok now I know where we are going for a family vacation. Some more great pics... Hasselhoff??? Kewl Beans!!

8:51 a.m.  
Blogger Lucy said...

Looks like a wax figure to me....what a minute...you are a pro at Photo Shop also...mmmmmmm!???

2:53 p.m.  
Blogger Tara said...

LOL, Lucy. No, no photoshop this time. I'm pretty sure it's not the REAL Hasselhoff, either. But that theme park is known to place a lot of actor look-a-likes around, so he was probably one of them.

6:42 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home