Wednesday, November 08, 2006

NaBloPoMo Post 8

Whew! Almost didn't make the post today! But I have excuses. Great excuses. Which I will now recite in point form. Really. I'm reciting this all out loud as I type. Seriously.

Ok. no. I'm not. I'm just joshing ya. On to the points...

~ Work. Lots and lots of things that cost only a dollar that need to be placed on shelves and hooks. LOTS of things. Tremendous amounts of things. This would be a lot easier if people shopped a bit faster, too. More shelf space. So.....go to your local dollar store. And think of poor little me when you buy something. Thanks.

~Sister2 is applying for a game show. I'm not gonna say what, because I don't want to jinx her. But she called me the other night and said something like, "I need someone that can, ya know, with the, ya know, words. Words. I need.....ya know...words. In a, ya know, application form. Words."
Apparently she needs someone that can actually use words to form a sentence. So, I suppose that's me. But she'd better buy me something awesome with what she wins.

~ I broke my ass. Well, ok. It's more bruised than broken. But it HURTS. Like a broken ass. I have a few other various bruises, too. But mostly the ass hurts. It's OK when I stand or walk, but sitting pretty much sucks.

~ My kids are trying to kill me. They strategically placed items on the stairs so that I would slip and fall and break my ass. I know they planned it. I just know it. So now I am wary. Very, very wary.

~ The broken ass pain triggered a migraine. Blasted. Curses. And other random and various cartoon sounding swears. I hate the migraines. It's gone now. For now.

~ I neglected to remove one of the pickles from my McDonald's cheeseburger. And I HATE the pickles. So I had to take a moment to gag and wipe my tongue with a napkin.

And that brings us to NOW. So, ya see. I did manage a post today. Whew.

5 Comments:

Blogger Blazer1234 said...

I so hope your sister isn't going on Wheel of Fortune. She seems to have problems with "words".

I hope your ass gets better. Sore asses suck, and migraines suck too. Pickles, I really don't think they suck, but you're entitled to your own opinion. :)

11:08 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Long time looky-loo, first time poster. I get the feeling your sister is applying to be on the Canuck version of "Deal Or No Deal" right? Reason I'm guessing is my BFF is also applying and it's quite the interesting process. Good luck with that!

12:16 a.m.  
Blogger Domestic Goddess said...

bad Karma for eating your daughter's cheese burger? maybe? ya think?
kidding,
sorry about your tuchus.

(Yiddish word for posterior, ass, heiny, tushie, butt, booty, gluteus maximus.)

10:31 a.m.  
Blogger utenzi said...

I'm sorry to hear about your ass, Tara. Well, actually I didn't mind hearing about it--I was sorry that you hurt it. By all means, keep us updated on healing and related events, Tara.

11:25 a.m.  
Anonymous Christie said...

I am also A first time poster but I read your blog daily (if possible). Just wanted to say I'm glad you got to post, I always enjoy reading about your day--and most of the time it makes me feel better about how mine is going!

2:20 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home