Thursday, November 09, 2006

NaBloPoMo Post 9 ~ Life Lessons

*Note: Photobucket is having issues. I really do have photos. I swear. If you can see them, great. If not, come back later.
Everything I ever need to know about life, I can find in my childhood vacation photos. For example:


When your problems get too big to go around.....


Make a big hole and go THROUGH them.

~~~

Choose your friends wisely.

Sometimes they bite.

~~~

Even though Grandma says she loves all of you the same....


there's really only so much Grandma to go around.

5 Comments:

Blogger utenzi said...

That giant squirrel looks pissed off, Tara. I'm glad you survived the encounter.

I noticed that you visited my old blog at Utenzi. I'm afraid Blogger won't let me post there now. I'm posting to Utenzi2 now. Feel free to update your link! Thanks, Tara.

11:43 AM  
Blogger Lucy said...

I'm so enjoying the pictures of the three of you....I only had two older brothers who picked on me cause I was so cute! My older sister was too old to care about a little bratty sister...I envy you.

12:18 PM  
Blogger Blazer1234 said...

Is that you or one of your sisters that looks like she is trying to push Grandma into the lake?

Great pictures! I love looking at them! Keep em' coming!

1:45 PM  
Blogger Tandi said...

How cute! That shot with the beaver was too funny! It's amazing what our parents let us get away with that would never fly now...

11:53 PM  
Anonymous cassie-b said...

I see the pictures and they are adorable.

Cas

10:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home