Saturday, December 30, 2006

I FINALLY get half a FRIGGIN' hour to post something here. And can I? NO! Blogger decides to be a BASTARD.


Yes, I get the irony of that graphic. If you can see it, obviously I CAN post. Whatever. It took a LOT of tries before I was able to post something. I now have no time left to tell ya'll my resolutions for the new year (allthough I will be back before midnight New Year's Eve to do so).

So. Ya. Have a great day. Stupid Blogger. Or, maybe it's the dial up. Whatever. They're both stupid. And my banking site, too. Ya. And my cat. My cat is stooooopid. But, that's it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lucy said...

Are you using the new blogger yet?...it seems to do alot better for me anyway!

6:28 PM  
Blogger Kuka said...

hey blogger always packs it in on me right exactly when I have time (or material!) for a nice long posting section!!!
good luck and happy new year!

11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home