Sunday, December 17, 2006

What? What's this? Am I really here? It all feels like a dream.

A day off! Wow!

Yes, peeps, I am here. Just for a few minutes. I have OH so many things to do on my day off. Fun things. Like buying a new litter box for the cat. Yup. Fun.

Another co-worker of mine, the sneaky little bugger, has found this blog. Everyone say HI CHAD. Chad is a future prime minister of Canada. Be sure to vote for him later on. In about 30 years or so. If you're Canadian that is. He says that I don't sound like myself in the blog. I'm not sure what that means. Whatever.

So, that's all you get from me for now. It's still BC (before coffee). Maybe, if you wish really hard, I'll come back later and tell ya'll about the new litter box!

2 Comments:

Blogger noricum said...

Hi Chad! How much does (fill in blank) cost?

;)

I like the ornaments on your title!

12:31 PM  
Blogger aj said...

HI CHAD!

1:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home