Monday, January 15, 2007

Big Question...

I have an important question for ya'll. Ok, a few of them. I want ya'll to think carefully about your answers. There may be a test later. If you are having trouble, do what I do. Ask yourself WWJMD?

What WOULD Jill Munroe do?



Yes. Yes it IS all about the Angels right now. Gotta problem with that? You just wait until I start up my own angency. Tara's Angels. Except I'll use a few strapping young men. And I won't be on a speaker phone. I'll just hang out with them. Yup. That sounds good to me.

Anyway.....

I have a website. It's nothing right now. Just a page with an image on it. No content. But, there will be. What I want to know is....if I were to move my blog there, would ya'll be OK with that? I don't think it would be right away. Just as a part of the site building process, maybe. I'm toying with the idea.

BUT......that' not the important question. If.....IF.... if I create a new blog there, and assuming some of ya'll go there to read it, and IF I were to tell my alleged husband that I have a blog, would ya'll be willing to keep thoughts about any previous blogs (such as this one) to yourselves?

Ya'll would do that for me, right?

14 Comments:

Blogger Monet said...

Anything for you!

11:03 AM  
Blogger Sue said...

Of course!

11:38 AM  
Blogger .:Cris:. said...

Adorable concept page-- can't wait to see what you come up with!

Cris~

11:59 AM  
Anonymous Cheryl :) said...

what happens in cyberspace stays in cyberspace. (and I just went through the husband thing.....)

12:52 PM  
Anonymous Valbee said...

What previous blog? ;) You can count on me.

I do have one question, however... using my normal browser (Firefox) I went to the link you provided, and I saw no image, just a plain white background and a line of code that looks like it's supposed to refer to a background image.

Using IE I went back and the background image (very cool, btw) is there. But you might want to check out what the problem is there.

12:53 PM  
Blogger Chels-Puddle Jumper said...

Well, that depends on how much money you're going to wire me. Kidding, of course I would read at your new site, and keep my mouth shut about anything pertinent...not that I think I really have anything on you. ;)

2:12 PM  
Anonymous Jeanie said...

(Singing) Anywhere that Tara goes, Tara goes, Tara goes, anywhere that Tara goes...Jeanie is sure to follow!

FYI..I can't see it in FF either :-( But it looks good in IE!

3:40 PM  
Anonymous Anne said...

Of course I'll follow you! I've been thinking very hard about doing the same thing, even.

I'll try my best not to let anything slip, too ;-)

4:27 PM  
Blogger Lucy said...

I heard Dr. Phil has a show coming up entitled," women who are obssessed with Charlie's Angels and the men who love them "...might be worth your while, Tara!

4:27 PM  
Blogger Michelle424 said...

I would go there no doubt & my lips are sealed!

11:43 PM  
Anonymous CraftyShannon said...

but...but...but....

If you husband knows about your blog, we won't get to know all your funny family rants, will we?

Bummer, as many of them have been hilarious. :) You better keep the Dollarama ones coming!

However, this is your decision, not ours. If you chose to move, we'll all play along and keep quiet. I'll look forward to seeing what you'll be doing to your new site!

12:32 AM  
Blogger noricum said...

Yep.

2:57 PM  
Blogger utenzi said...

Uhhhh. I'm really really bad at keeping secrets, Tara. Call me "blabbermouth" but I'll try to behave.

11:05 AM  
Blogger Sandytoo said...

I see its been a year since you put up your concept page and you never started back up...what happened?

11:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home