Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Well, I tried. I tried to switch to the so-called 'new' Blogger. But, it didn't let me. Whatever. I didn't want it anyway.

But, I am probably going to be playing around with a new blog design. New year, new look. So, if you see odd things pop up here and there, don't be alarmed. It's just me. I swear.

Also, I am fully aware that my Christmas decorations are still up. I know. So is my tree at home. And if I catch my husband trying to take it down, there may be a repeat of past years in which I throw myself in front of it with my arms akimbo and yell "Don't touch my pretty, pretty tree!" So, there. Leave me alone. I'll take them down eventually.

6 Comments:

Blogger aj said...

Psst... my tree is still up, too. And I'm so not taking it down right now.

1:17 PM  
Blogger Becky in Iowa :O) said...

Shoot, my tree is still up too. It isn't coming down until at least this weekend. And only if I have the energy to do it. hehe I figure if I went through all the trouble of putting the darn thing up, it is going to stay up for more than 2 weeks. My mom had her tree up for less than a week. The woman is nuts!

5:19 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

Blogger hasn't even invited me yet! It is so cruel!! I want to go to the new one too. Ever since they started messing with things my header is all weird. Curse them!

5:59 PM  
Blogger Sara said...

Blogger is mean and evil. It won't let me switch, either.

6:35 PM  
Blogger Ch@D said...

pfff! Tara, tell your alleged husband that i give him my full permission to take down that big green tree in that living room of yours!

9:02 PM  
Blogger .:Cris:. said...

Happy New Year Tara.

Enjoy that tree. IF I had room, mine would still be up too. But then again, I am so lazy it would probably stay up all year long.

Cris~

7:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home